Green & Socially Responsible Investing
Whether you want to follow the latest sustainability news, find green products, support local sustainability initiatives or learn more about Socially Responsible or Values Based Investing, this page is for you.
News & Information:
- Ethical Markets Media – News, Education & Resources
Green Business Products
- Advantage Office Products – Providing a full line of greener office products to Northeast Florida. To order click the link and search “green products” or call (904) 737-0066.
Local SRI & Green Organizations
- The Green Chamber of the South
- North Florida Land Trust
- St. Johns Riverkeeper
- U.S. Green Builders Council of Northeast Florida (USGBC)
- Urban Land Institute North Florida (ULI)
- Sustainable Jacksonville Meet-up Group
- The Girls Gone Green
- The Green Team Project
Local Green Living
- Jacksonville Farmers Market
- Riverside Arts Market
- HabiJax Restore
- Localharvest.org – Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Green Business Programs & Education
- EPA WasteWise Program – Program & tools for reducing, reusing and recycling paper waste
- EPA Clean Energy Profile Questionnaire – How clean is the electricity we use?
- Green America – Shareholder Activism Information
SRI Research – Competitive Returns Data
Pax World Investments ESG Resources and Links
Three of the many investment reports from the Pax website:
UBS: The Decade Ahead UBS Financial Services Inc., Wealth Management Research, 2011 In this UBS report, The Decade Ahead, senior market and industry experts provide long- term analysis of a full range of subjects including the broadening reach of socially responsible investing (SRI).
Jeremy Grantham: Time to Wake Up: Days of Abundant Resources and Falling Prices are Over Forever Jeremy Grantham, GMO Quarterly Letter, April 2011 In this newsletter, Mr. Grantham warns that the world is using up its natural resources at an alarming rate, and this has caused a permanent shift in their value.
Merrill Lynch: Values-Based Investing Comes of Age : Christopher J. Wolfe , The White Papers: Intelligence for the Informed Investor Bank of America Private Banking and Investment Group, 2011 In this white paper, Mr. Wolfe discusses Values Based Investing (VBI), the strategy of putting investors’ assets where they do society and the planet good.
- Professor Lloyd Kurtz, UC Berkeley Haas Business School
- RiskMetrics – leading SRI research provider
- TruCost – leading environmental research group
- Mercer Consulting – division of Marsh & McClennan ESG institutional research on ‘responsible investing’
Other Resource Websites:
- Social Investment Forum – A leading SRI industry association
- SocialFunds – A leading website e-zine on SRI
- Green Money Journal – A leading website e-zine on SRI
- Investors Circle – SRI/CSR Angel / VC for start ups
- CREW Finance Your Vision – innovative giving, lending, investing site
- Mission Markets – SRI private equity and debt exchange (a B Corp.)
Disclosure: By selecting any of the above links you will leave this website. These links are provided only as a matter of interest. These links are on other servers and we are not responsible for their content.